ASJ Convenor job description
Auckland Netball Centre is seeking an enthusiastic person to head the Auckland St Johns Netball Club for the 2020 season. The club was originally formed in 2007 for the purpose of providing for those children who attended schools that did not have the resources to enter teams in our competitions, therefore many children were missing out on the opportunities to play netball.
Commencing at the beginning of 2020 to the end of the winter season, the ASJ Club Convener will be responsible for leading a team of volunteers and oversee all administrative functions for the club at both the St Johns venue and Windmill Rd, Mt Eden venue.
- Key Accountabilities include:
- Arrange coaches and managers for approximately 10 teams
- Arrange muster days for St Johns and Windmill Rd
- Update ASJ Database
- Ensure communication are forwarded to all players, parents and club personnel
- Distribution and collection of uniforms
- Regular reporting to Auckland Netball personnel
- Collection of appropriate fees
This role requires leadership with the ability to be able to establish and maintain relationships with the a wide range of stakeholders.
This is a contract role receives a small remuneration at the end of the season.
If you would like to combine your love of sport with administration, be part of a values led organization in a supportive environment, then please forward your CV and covering letter to the attention of:
Jacqui Foote Netball Operations Manager | Auckland Netball Centre PO Box 18257 Glen Innes. Email: email@example.com
A job description is available on request.