Auckland Netball is undertaking a pilot project in 2019 to assist some identified schools to provide support and enable children to participate in school netball.
We are looking for 2 enthusiastic people, who would have a love of netball, have the ability to form strong relationships with school personnel, parents, players, be friendly and, have a can-do attitude!
You will be working closely to support appointed schools to increase netball participation and provide a foundation to enable the school to sustain ongoing school netball and participation of netball going forward.
1 contract role will be for 32 hours a week (starting in March and ending in Sept) while the other contract role will be for 40 hours per week (starting in March and ending in Sept).
The roles will cover, but not limited to
- Implementing a strategy to engage students in netball
- Assemble players for winter competition teams in Auckland Netball competition
- Assist in sourcing coaches for teams and offer support through communication
- Promote AN Coach and Umpire workshops and provide extra assistance where required
- Distribute communications about competition, development and extra opportunities AN offer
- Encourage the growth of summer league teams
Both roles require positive, persuasive people that can engage with a variety of school communities and have a never give up mantra.
For more information, or to apply, send a cover letter and CV via email to Jacqui Foote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close on 5pm Friday 25 January 2019