Auckland Netball offers a range of other league which include our Summer League at St Johns and Mt Eden, Pre-Season League and a Winter Mid-Week league. These leagues provide netball for players outside of the regular game days (or season) and draw good numbers so we are still able to offer high quality competition for teams.
We take both team and individual registrations for Summer League and the Winter Mid-Week League making it easier for individuals to join. Please see details for all leagues below.
- Ladies, Ladies, Mixed OR Collegiate (Year 9-13) Grades
- ANC, St Johns or Windmill Park, Mt Eden venue
- Teams to provide own ball, bibs and same coloured t-shirts to play in.
- Own umpire to control your game
- All games played on outdoor courts
- Games are 4 x 8-minute quarters, with 1-minute quarter breaks and a 3-minute half time break.
- 6 Week League
- St Johns | 7v7 or 6v6
- Windmill Park | 7v7 only
The below dates are proposed dates and are subject to change as per the NNZ guidelines around community netball.
6 week league, 6:50pm or 7:40pm rounds.
St Johns: Thursday 25th June – 13th August (No games on 9th or 16th July due to school holidays)
Windmill Park: Wednesday 24th June – 12th August (No games on 8th or 15th July due to school holidays)
Registrations are now closed