2019 Representative Coach Applications OPEN NOW
2019 Representative Coach Applications are Open!
After a stellar 2018 Representative Season, we are excited for what 2019 will bring. Join our Representative Programme as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach, and brace for the excitement, challenge, camaraderie, personal growth and new friendships that Representative Netball offers. Auckland Netball has a proud history of supporting and showcasing some of the best players in the country, and with every new season comes another opportunity to get involved and play a part!
Competencies of Great Age-Group Coaches:
Do any of these sound like you…?
- I can effectively develop and extend the skills and capabilities of top age-group players
- My tactical knowledge and game understanding is appropriate to develop and extend top age-group players
- I create multiple game plans that build on my teams strengths/strategies and counter opposition strengths/strategies
- I can clearly explain my coaching philosophy and have high expectations for myself to operate in line with this.
- I am confident when making tough decisions and am able to communicate and justify my reasons
- I have strong interpersonal and relationship skills (with team personnel, players, parents, and supporters)
- I plan for the development of mental skills into my coaching programme
- I handle intense situations with composure and professionalism
- My reflection processes are thorough and ongoing
- I can create a positive and purposeful team environment
2019 Representative Coach Appointment timeline:
- Round 1 Applications close Saturday 1 December 2018
- Round 1 Interviews on Monday 3 December 2018
- Round 1 Appointments confirmed by Thursday 13 December 2018
- Round 2 Applications (for unfilled positions) open Monday 11 February 2019
- Round 2 Interviews (for unfilled positions) before Sunday 3 March 2019
- Round 2 Appointments confirmed by Thursday 7 March 2019
2019 Representative Manager Appointment timeline:
- Expressions of Interest open Monday 11 February 2019
- Interviews before Sunday 10 March 2019
- Appointments confirmed by Thursday 14 March 2019
Please contact Leigh Ashton, Netball Development manager, with any queries or to request a position description: email@example.com