Players must be in School Year 7 or Year 8, must play in a school or club team at Auckland Netball (includes Auckland Netball, Windmill Park and Three Kings netball competitions), and must not be playing in a Representative Team at any Netball Centre.
- Sunday 19th May, 9.00am – 11.30am
- Sunday 26th May, 9.00am – 11.30am
- Sunday 9th June, 9.00am – 11.30am
- Wednesday 12th June, 5.00pm – 6.30pm
Location: Auckland Netball, 7 Allison Ferguson Drive, St Johns
- Registrations open 12noon, Monday 1st April
- Registrations close 5.00pm, Friday 3rd May
- Late nominations will only be considered by request to the Netball Development Manager.
- The registration link will be emailed to schools and clubs, and available online, from Monday 1st April.
Contact: Leigh Ashton, email@example.com
- Provide development opportunities for Year 7 & 8 players
- Include tactical and technical development for all positions
- Widen and improve the talent base at this level
- Implement a National approach for the development of talented young players
- Refocus on fundamental movement skills as athletes move through puberty
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Physical skill and tactical development through diverse sporting approaches
- Athlete development
- Integrated Neuromuscular development/improving muscle control of a growing body and improving and progressing Netball movement skill
- Stage specific strength activities