Welcome back to the Powerplay teams!!
Now that we’re in Level 1 we have fewer restrictions! However, we still ask that you follow the below guidelines:
- Be dressed and ready to play
- Jewellery & adornments are all removed
- If you haven’t already done so, download the COVID-19 App before arriving at ANC
- Have your own bag to carry your personal items in
- Please arrive BEFORE the time stated on the draw
- Scan the Auckland Netball COVID-19 QR Code on arrival. There will be a manual option available
- Pay at reception for your game. Full payment of $66 is required before taking the court
- We encourage teams to pay in full prior to game day via direct credit, if you do this please advise on Thursday before 5pm if your team has paid via direct credit.
Details are: ASB 12 – 3048 – 0280340 – 00. Use your team name as the reference
- If you opt for players to pay individually – cashless payments are preferred. EFTPOS and credit are available at the Centre
- Full payment of $66 is required before taking the court.
- If your team needs to default a game, please let me know as much in advance as you can! You can email me or text/call me on 027 613 3146.
- Teams are still required to pay for defaults, and this must be paid before they next take the court the following week.
- The main changing rooms downstairs will be available for toilet use.
- Please do not use the Umpires Toilet.
Once Games have Finished
- Cheers and thank you’s are encouraged – we recommend no handshaking, cheek kissing or high fives.
- All players to make sure they take their bibs off and place them in the baskets at the court doorway
ANC would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation to make Powerplay happen. The more prepared people are, the smoother things will run.
We look forward to seeing you at the courts on Monday!