Our Become an Umpire Evening Programmes are fun, engaging and cover the fundamentals of umpiring across two sessions: theory and practical. As part of the Become an Umpire Programme you will sit the NNZ Centre Theory Test – the minimum level recommended for umpiring intermediate school, secondary school and club grades at Auckland Netball.
Players and coaches will benefit from this course too, because knowing the rules inside-out gives you the best foundation to compete.
CLASSES – ST JOHNS
- Monday 6th & Tuesday 7th April | 6.00pm – 8.30pm
- Wednesday 24th & Friday 26th June | 6.00pm – 8.30pm
- Tuesday 31st & Friday 24th July | 6.00pm – 8.30pm
- Monday 24th & Thursday 27th August | 6.00pm – 8.30pm
- Tuesday 15th & Thursday 17th September | 6.00pm – 8.30pm
$40 per person
CLASSES – MT EDEN
- Tuesday 10th & Thursday 12th March | CANCELLED – NO LONGER TAKING REGISTRATIONS
- Monday 25th & Tuesday 26th May | 6.00pm – 8.30pm